Help and FAQs


When do I have to file my Tax Return?

A: All Tax returns have to be filed with HMRC by 31st January of the following year, however if you are doing a paper return this needs to arrive with HMRC by 31st October and I would suggest you always send them signed for and print the tracking details once you know it has arrived. To take the stress away from your return why not get us to do it for you

Can I pay my Tax bill in installments?

A: Yes you can, however there are certain requirements you need to meet in order to be able to do so you have to have filed your Tax return, owe less than £30,000, are within 60 days of the payment deadline and plan to pay your debt within the next 12 months or less. You can either use you government gateway account or telephone 0300 200 3822.